Sharon High Sailing
1 Beach Street
Sharon, MA 02067
Directions From The North
- Take the Southeast Expressway and stay on 93 South which merges with route 128. Don’t take Route 3 toward Cape Cod.
- After several miles, turn onto route 95 South toward Providence
- Take the second exit (Exit 10 – Coney Street) to the top of ramp.
- At the top of the ramp, take a left back over route 95 towards Sharon. This road becomes Route 27 as soon as you go through the first traffic light.
- Follow this road all the way into Sharon Center, approximately 2 miles. You will pass over a railroad bridge before the center. At the top of a long hill, you will see a traffic light in the center.
- Go straight through the intersection at the center, and take your first (quick) right in front of Bank of America onto Pond Street.
- Go 0.8 mile on Pond Street, passing a gas station on your left and then Sharon High School on the right hand side.
- Just past the high school, take your next right onto Beach St. (If you’ve reached the little rotary, you’ve gone too far and missed the turn.)
- Take the second driveway on your left into Memorial Beach.
- Turn left and you’ll see the boats down at the far end.
Directions From The South
- Take route 95 North to exit 8, Main St., Sharon. Bear right off ramp.
- Go 2.1 miles, turn right at light at East Foxboro St.
- Take immediate left onto Gunhouse Street.
- Go .5 mile to Beach St. (you will see the lake straight ahead) and turn left.
- Go .2 miles and turn right into Memorial Beach.
- Turn left and you’ll see the boats at the far end
Static Google map below. For interactive Google map to Sharon Sailing, click here.